I've had a power cut - what do I do?

  • Updated

If Data Energy bill you for your electricity supply, then please contact your Managing Agent in the first instance. You can find out who your Managing Agent is by referring to the first page of your Data Energy bill.

If Data Energy do not bill you for your electricity, then you will need to contact your electricity supplier to notify them of the power cut. Their contact details will be on a bill you’ve received from them, or on their website.

Was this article helpful?