I’m not receiving any heat or hot water - what do I do?

  • Updated

If you are a Leaseholder, and you have no heat or hot water, please contact your Managing Agent in the first instance. If you are a private tenant, we recommend that you contact your Landlord, and if you are a social tenant, we recommend that you contact your Housing Association. If you have a pre-payment meter, please check that your balance is in credit. If your balance is negative or reflects £0, you will need to top up to resume supply.

In some instances of non-payment, we may be instructed to invoke the Supply Suspension Procedure (SSP), which involves your services being suspended until full payment for the outstanding balance on the account is paid in full along with the reinstatement fee.

Please refer to our What will happen if I don't pay my bill? article for more details on SSP procedure.

Was this article helpful?