Bill Support

  • Updated

If you are struggling to pay your energy bills, there are resources available to you. Read on to find out more...


Payment Plans

If you are struggling financially and cannot afford to pay your bill in full, our friendly Customer Care team is here to listen. Please contact our dedicated team by submitting a ticket or calling us on 01279 810 119. In some instances, we are able to offer payment plans, if this is agreed with your Managing Agents. 


Register your Vulnerability Status

If you or someone living with you at the property are vulnerable, we strongly encourage you to contact your Building Owner / Managing Agent to alert them of your vulnerability status as they may have a Priority Services Register (PSR). This will enhance the support you receive, such as special consideration regarding supply suspension and payment plans.


Citizens Advice Bureau

Citizens Advice offers support on paying your energy bills and saving energy at home. They may also be able to help you with grants and benefits towards your bills.

You can read more here, or call them on 0808 223 1133 to talk to an energy adviser.


Government Support

The government has different support schemes available for those who are struggling and on a lower income. These include Cost of Living Payments and Winter Fuel Payments for pensioners.

To find out more, click here.

StepChange is a charity that is home to a team of debt experts, who can help you in organising solutions to manage your finances.

You can visit their website here or call them on 0800 138 1111.


You can also find more information on how to reduce your consumption and save energy by visiting our How can I save energy? article.

Was this article helpful?