I’ve just moved into/out of a property where Data Energy provide the billing services - what should I do?

  • Updated

If you have recently bought/sold the property, you need to notify us by completing a Change of Leaseholder (COL) form.

If you are a tenant renting the property, your Landlord or Letting Agency will need to notify us of your move in/out date by completing a  Change of Tenancy (COT) form and submitting it to us within 30 days of the tenancy start date, on your behalf. Please note, we cannot accept a COT form from the tenants themselves.

Charges will apply if the Leaseholder or Letting Agency fails to notify us of the changes within the 30-day period.

Was this article helpful?